We are looking for a Back-end developer to join our fast growing company!
This is for you, if you have experience in:
- Working with Rest API’s. We mainly work with PHP as a backend development language. Experience with Laravel/Lumen would be nice, but not mandatory.
- Writing organized and optimized queries with MariaDB, MySQL.
- Using tools like Postman, Filezilla, Putty.
- Operating in Linux based environments.
- Managing projects with Atlassian products – Jira for task management, Bitbucket with git for code versioning and Confluence for writing documentations.
Nice to be a:
- Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
Your core tasks will include:
- Maintaining and improving existing code.
- Highlighting areas to improve the products.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Participating to the scrum development cycle and managing your tasks in JIRA.
What we bring to the table:
- A fast-growing company environment, so your joining us can have an important impact on both our and your development.
- A friendly, fun and open environment, where everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
- Ability to make an impact in the fight of saving the planet by working on technology that will help improve the recycling sector.
- Positive employee experience (indoor/outdoor events, social responsibility activities, etc.).
- Level salary range based on current experience.
- Wide range of benefits (medical subscription, company performance bonus, additional days off, a tasty daily lunch, gifts, flexitime, gym in the new premises are just a few to number).
We value a friendship-based environment, transparency and helping each other in becoming our best professional selves, so if you think that these might also be your values, we would like to meet you – contact us!