We are looking for a Python Developer to join our team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
- Writing effective, scalable code;
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications;
- Testing and debugging programs;
- Improving functionality of existing systems;
- Implementing security and data protection solutions;
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests;
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer;
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid) and networking;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- Experience in managing UNIX based operating systems and platforms.
- A competitive salary package tailored to your experience and qualifications;
- An extensive range of benefits including medical subscription, performance bonus, additional days off, daily lunch, gifts, flexitime and access to our new on-premises gym are just a few to number;
- A fast-growing company environment that offers endless opportunities for professional growthand development;
- A friendly, fun and open culture where every contribution is valued and highly appreciated;
- A chance to make a real impact in the world by working on technology that improves therecycling sector;
- Positive employee experience such as indoor/outdoor events, social responsibilityactivities and much more!