Downloading the tachograph is done through the CargoTrack monitoring platform using a computer or laptop. To do this step, you need to have the company card and the card reader that will be connected with the USB of the computer / laptop.
For a first use, it is necessary to configure a program that will make the connection between the company card and the platform, also so that the download can be carried out, the machine must be turned on. For other questions, you can contact the CargoTrack technical department at the following phone number +40 374 430 060
2. How do I change the number of axles for Hungarian tolls – HUGO?
The change of axles for tolls in Hungary is carried out directly from the HU-GO account.
3. How do I change my account password?
Your account password can be changed by accessing the settings option in the CargoTrack platform or app.
4. How do I generate the operating hours report?
Depending on the type of device and the subscription held, the report on the operating hours can be generated by accessing the “Reports” button located in the menu on the left and then clicking on the “Generate new report” button.
5. How do I generate a trip report?
Depending on the type of device and the subscription held, the travel report can be generated by accessing the “Reports” button located in the menu on the left, after which click on “Generate new report”.
6. Where can I check the fuel level in the CargoTrack app or platform?
The fuel level parameter can be accessed using the three overlapping dots in the fleet status by searching for the “Fuel Level” parameter.
7. What is the consumption indicated in the history?
The consumption shown when running a route history from the CargoTrack platform and represents the injection consumption.
8. Why are there situations when the time analysis for devices connected to the tachograph shows “driving over the limit” and how to solve it?
It is a module synchronized with the tachograph provided that the driving and rest times are fully respected and the driver card is not removed during the rest period. If an error occurs a remote download of the tachograph is indicated to reset that timer.